Waiting for server connection in iOS-App

Hi @all,

I got a strange mistake with my Ownclod-installation on my own webserver.
Whenever I want to upload a file from my iPhone, I got the error-Message (it is written in German. Translated: waiting for serverconnection). Sometimes I see the normal upload bulk but then the mentioned message is written there.

For testing, I buyed the app "Crypto cloud". With this app, I can upload without any problems.
Thats very strange...
I posted one line of the owncloud.log in the section down.

Steps to reproduce
1. Open app on iPhone
2.Choose image or file I want to upload
3.Got the seen error in the status-tab

Actual behaviour
Tell us what happens instead

Mobile client configuration
Client OS (iOS, Android, ...): iOS 10.0
Client version: iOS 3.5.1 (d1a3860)

Server configuration
Operating system: Debian 7.0
Web server: Apache/2.2.22
Database: MySQL 5.5.52-0+deb7u1
PHP version:5.5
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): ownCloud 8.1.1 (production)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: updated
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):
> Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 400 expected filesize 121265 got 0","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/lib\/private\/connector\/sabre\/directory.php(113): OC\\Connector\\Sabre\\File->put(Resource id #262)\n#1 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(1053): OC\\Connector\\Sabre\\Directory->createFile('Photo-2016-10-1...', Resource id #262)\n#2 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(513): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->createFile('Photo-2016-10-1...', Resource id #262, NULL)\n#3 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#5 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(469): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:PUT', Array)\n#6 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#7 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/apps\/files\/appinfo\/remote.php(83): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#8 \/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/remote.php(132): require_once('\/var\/customers\/...')\n#9 {main}","File":"\/var\/customers\/webs\/timobrandt\/cloud\/lib\/private\/connector\/sabre\/file.php","Line":144}

Special configurations (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):no

Closing as a duplicate of:

where the same is reported.

Additional note:

From the issue template you have filled out:

Before posting please snip make sure that you're running the latest available version for your oC release: https://owncloud.org/changelog/

Always make sure that you're following this instructions as no support can be given here for such outdated versions like 8.1.1 (8.1.10 is current here: https://owncloud.org/changelog/#latest8.1)