Webdav, caldav, Client - authorization

Hello, I have tried all suggested fixes I could find in forum and support pages but it didn't help me by changing .htaccess, files under lib, HTTP AUTH and similar things. I'm posting it here in case someone can help me as what I can see this should be something on the server side, please advise as I can do any kind of changes for apache, PHP, add or remove modules....

Steps to reproduce
1. Run desktop client under Windows with http in server address
2. Run desktop client under Windows with https in server address
3. Sync caldav in Thunderbird

Expected behaviour
Should be able to use desktop client and Caldav in Thunderbird to sync

Actual behaviour
When I try to connect with desktop client with HTTP I got "access forbidden by server" and there is error from the log

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 401 No 'Authorization: Basic'
header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is
mis-configured","Exception":"Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated","Code":0,"Trace":"#0
Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request),
Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#1
\/home\/zirsuser\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105):
call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2
\/home\/zirsuser\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(446):
Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)\n#3
\/home\/zirsuser\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248):
Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request),
Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#4
\/home\/zirsuser\/cloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(56):
Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()\n#5
\/home\/zirsuser\/cloud\/remote.php(164):
require_once('\/home\/zirsuser\/...')\n#6
{main}","File":"\/home\/zirsuser\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Auth\/Plugin.php","Line":188,"User":false}

if I use HTTPS there is message " Error downloading https://cloud.*.hr/owncloud/status.php - server replied not found" but thing is that my domain is cloud.domain.hr and OC is in that root folder not in subfolder /owncloud/ so it should be https://cloud.*.hr/status.php , not sure why it add owncloud .

Server configuration
Operating system: CENTOS 6.8 x86_64 standard
Web server: Apache 2.4.23
Database: MySQL 5.6
PHP version: PHP 5.6.26
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): ownCloud 9.1.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh install
ownCloud log:

Please note that * is used instead of real username, IP address and cpanel username which is also directory for public_html

{"reqId":"ZGCQrE3Cq\/RAk1\/HWY7t","remoteAddr":"78.134..","app":"PHP","message":"Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php:\/\/input stream instead. at Unknown#0","level":3,"time":"2016-10-12T10:49:47+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/heartbeat","user":"ocuser"}
{"reqId":"qwec6YMgOTimQnRciT0N","remoteAddr":"78.134..","app":"PHP","message":"Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php:\/\/input stream instead. at Unknown#0","level":3,"time":"2016-10-12T11:13:10+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/heartbeat","user":"ocuser"}
{"reqId":"rXh96CIG1UKS\/WwVV\/Dt","remoteAddr":"78.134..","app":"webdav","message":"Exception: {\"Message\":\"HTTP\\/1.1 401 No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured\",\"Exception\":\"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/event\\/lib\\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(446): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)\n#3 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/apps\\/dav\\/appinfo\\/v1\\/webdav.php(56): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/remote.php(164): require_once('\\/home\\/*user\\/...')\n#6 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Auth\\/Plugin.php\",\"Line\":188,\"User\":false}","level":0,"time":"2016-10-12T11:18:11+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/","user":"--"}
{"reqId":"j73kbzkRcCsxwMIqDlkA","remoteAddr":"78.134..","app":"webdav","message":"Exception: {\"Message\":\"HTTP\\/1.1 401 No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured\",\"Exception\":\"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/event\\/lib\\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(446): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)\n#3 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/apps\\/dav\\/appinfo\\/v1\\/webdav.php(56): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/remote.php(164): require_once('\\/home\\/*user\\/...')\n#6 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/home\\/*user\\/cloud\\/3rdparty\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Auth\\/Plugin.php\",\"Line\":188,\"User\":false}","level":0,"time":"2016-10-12T11:18:17+00:00","method":"PROPFIND","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/","user":"--"}
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):

Integrity status for oC9+

Login as admin user into your ownCloud and access
http://example.com/index.php/settings/integrity/failed
 No errors have been found.

Hi,

those are the available resources you need to check:

If these resources won't help you its advised to ask at a community dedicated to apache like http://www.apachelounge.com/