Webhost problem with php and php-pfm

The problem itself: I can't add events to calender.
I have an error in the installation:
php does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv("PATH") only returns an empty response.
Please check the installation documentation :arrow_upper_right: for php configuration notes and the php configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.

when contacting the webhost for a solution, as I have no access to php, the response was:
We do not run php-fpm. Also, the environment variables are not exposed as the php process runs in a isolated area. YOu will need to work with owncloud on how to make the software work without the path variable.

is there a solution?

Hi,

the "PATH" issue can be be ignored as this is not related to your issue and ownCloud will use sane defaults if your hoster don't want to support that.

I'm closing this issue here to avoid that people posting the well known "me too" or "i'm having the same issue" even if its not related to your actual calendar issue but to that "PATH" issue.

For the mentioned calendar issue please create a new thread and make sure that you're filling out the issue template shown there (Its not shown just out of fun).

Without these infos its impossible to guess whats wrong here, especially as "i can't add events to calendar" contains zero information about your issue.