When i uplaod file to cloud, it says" enougt space"

when i uplaod a file to cloud, it says" enougt space". when i installed , i prefered 2 TB disk space. i have 45 gb files in owncloud server. how can i do? its not normal!

It could be anything. With that rare amount of info, no one can help you.

1 Like

i installed to esx with ova image. i gived 2 tb disk space. What other information do you need?

I don’t know what “esx” nor an “ova image” is. Sorry.

okay thank you your help

Hey,

i think it could be possible that you have assigned the 2 TB space to the VM but haven’t partitioned the system correctly. I think this doesn’t look like an ownCloud problem and instead i think it could be an administrative task to correctly setup the system to make all assigned storage space available to software like ownCloud.

thank you your answer. i tired extend disk space but it was failed. Do you know, how can i do? how can i do all assigne storage spice correctly?

You might want to check your inodes. If you run out of inodes you run out of space even if you have a ton available df-h shows you the space available, df -i shows you inodes.

Each file uses an inode so a billion empty files will fill up your disk but leave plenty of space…
(this happened to me)

3 Likes

i reinstalled. fix it. thank you

Awesome… glad you go it…

Owncloud is awesome… I wish they still had the comic book reader, but the rest is just super useful every day.

…ex

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.