Why I see a path that don't exist into DB?

I see into Web a path, but this path don't exist into DB and don't exist into File system.
path don't exist into DB

I tried to create this file physically and after remove it from web, but nothing, it's removed from file system but it stay on web.

Usualy this information are into "oc_activity", but now I didn't find into it... why?

Where do I remove this path?
thanks

Hi oscaroxy,

I tried to create this file physically and after remove it from web, but nothing, it's removed from file system but it stay on web.

What do you mean exactly ? Did you manually create this file inside the ownCloud /data directory ? You should avoid doing this as it will cause unexpected behaviours like in this case.

Usualy this information are into "oc_activity", but now I didn't find into it... why?

No, you should rather check your oc_filecache table and see if you are able to see the correspondent entry for this file in there. Something like: SELECT * FROM oc_filecache WHERE path LIKE '%Utilizzo Interfaccia Gestione Salcef%';

Anyway, a files:scan for this user should fix the issue: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/server/occ_command.html#file-operations

No, I don't insert nothing, I didn't manually create file inside owc... I found this file on Web, but no into file system.
If I try to delete it by web the operation is "success" but after if I refresh page then the file is still there.

I found the path in oc_filecache, delete it, but on web I yet see it.
Over oc_activity and oc_filecache, where do web get information of the path of the file?
thanks

As I said you should first run a file:scan for this user. This will update the file cache.

thanks, it work for me.