Won't Sync all files

Installed a new owncloud desktop client on a new computer. Not all the files are syncing to the desktop client. Others are still able to see all the files and on the web access all the files are seen just not on the desktop. Keep getting an error when forcing sycn on desktop app just when it gets to certain folders within a group. What things do I need to look for or am I missing?

@Thacksmack What storage are those folders on the server? Mounted storages? What do you mean with “within a group”? What is the server version and what is the client version you are using? What is the operation system on your desktop?

1 Like

So we have owncload set up for file sharing for a business. I can access all the files on the web client. However when I try to sync the files to the desktop the sync gets hung up on certain folders within a group of folders. Then there
are other groups that are completely missing that are not syncing to the desktop.

Ryker Thacker

SPECTRA IT SOLUTIONS

System Administrator

Office: 435.725.0100

image001.png

@Thacksmack Please answer: What storage are those folders on the server? Mounted storages?

1 Like

Sorry. Those folders are on the server. This is a windows 10 OS as well. The client version is the newest.

Ryker Thacker

SPECTRA IT SOLUTIONS

System Administrator

Office: 435.725.0100

image001.png

Hey,

i still think that this doesn’t answer the question @michaelstingl has asked. I think he wanted to ask if this is e.g. a specific storage like a NFS, SMB or similar.

1 Like