Please help us by providing the following info. Before posting please also check the pinned "Known issues" threads and make sure that you're running the latest available version for your oC release: https://owncloud.org/changelog/
Steps to reproduce
1. Install Owncloud via Installatron (since that is the only option my provider gives me) -> Success
2. Log in as Admin -> Add apps Calendar and Contacts
3. Create new user
4. Log in as user, On top of the screen I see "This operation is forbidden". However I do not see any definition of what is forbidden anywhere.
5. Files -> Calendar, Calendar screen opens.
6. New Calendar and New Subscription always show hourglass.
7. Try to create calendar -> Site keeps showing Personal, but never finishes
8 Try to import (small) ICS file with calendar info.
9. Settings and Import ->Import ICS file -> select file -> Apply -> Import scheduled. Nothing more.
I expect the calendar to be created or imported.
Import scheduled. System locks up.
Operating system: Linux
Web server: Apache 2.4.25
Database: MariaDB 5.5.41
ownCloud version : 9.1.4
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)
Please paste possible errors in the following code block, see https://central.owncloud.org/t/how-to-find-webserver-or-oc-logfile-enable-php-logfile/808 for more info
Debug DeleteOrphanedItems 0 orphaned comment read marks deleted 2017-03-01T14:57:43+00:00 Debug DeleteOrphanedItems 0 orphaned comments deleted 2017-03-01T14:57:43+00:00 Debug DeleteOrphanedItems 0 orphaned user tag relations deleted 2017-03-01T14:57:43+00:00 Debug DeleteOrphanedItems 0 orphaned system tag relations deleted 2017-03-01T14:57:43+00:00 Debug DeleteOrphanedSharesJob 0 orphaned share(s) deleted
Integrity status for oC9+
Login as admin user into your ownCloud and access http://example.com/index.php/settings/integrity/failed paste the results here. EMPTY