Calendar does not worker after upgrade to owncloud 10.0

calendar

Yesterday I tried to upgrade my owncloud 9.1.4 installation to owncloud 10.0. After I added the contacts and calendar apps I realise that the calendar app does not work. When I open the calendar, it appears the loading symbol in the left side and nothing else happens. I tried to add a new calendar, but it does not work.
My mobile and Thunderbird had no access to my owncloud calendar, so I decided to do a complete rollback to owncloud 9.1.5.

Can anyone confirm this? Is there a solution for this problem? Thank you for your help.

It's a Debian Jessie installation, with Apache2 and MySQL.

The FAQ has an entry with an issue in github where people had quite some succes fixing this quickly by themselfs. Sorry for the oversight of this migration step.

Ah thank you very much! That I haven't seen before.

I have the same problem: Upgrade my owncloud 9.1.4 installation to owncloud 10.0.0 by the so called autoupdate and had to disable apps to finish upgrade. Then I could finish the upgrade process and log in the owncloud gui and update calender app. Now I have no access to the calender via firefox or any other browser or ios. Only an android app ist reading existing calenders.
Has anyone a solution for that problem? Links in the comment above are not helpful.