Can't map network drive on windows 10

Hi,
I am running ownCloud 10.0.4 on raspberry pi. I tried map network drive on windows 10 but I got issue “The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred: the network logon failed”.
I used address https://xx.xx.xxx.xxx/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/ (xx- Ip address) and ownCloud user name and password. I think there is a problem with ssl certificate or windows security.
Thank you

Hey,

this looks quite outdated. The current version of ownCloud seems to be 10.0.9 with an upcoming release of 10.0.10 as announced in ownCloud Server 10.0.10 RC2 is out. I think its recommended to update ASAP to a more recent version.

Have you tried to research what windows wants to tell you with that message? I think this could give you some pointers where to look for this issue.

When I tried update I got next issue " cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate "

Hey,

have you tried to put this into the forum search at the top right? There are quite a few threads available like the following ones which i was able to find in a few seconds:

Did you also try https:///xx.xx.xxx.xxx/owncloud/remote.php/dav/files/username/ ?
Replace username.

For me it takes 3 h to update in 10.0.9 version. I’m very beginning of raspberry pi and owncloud user :slight_smile: but updates dosn’t help I’m still have the same issue with map network drive.

Hey,

have you noticed the following:

Yes I tried it but it’s doesn’t help .

I mention before, what warning message I got (“The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred: the network logon failed"). When I tried create map network drive via command line I got this error:

System error 1244 has occurred.

The operation being requested was not performed because the user has not been authenticated.

I think I need not self-sign certificate. Yesterday I searching a lot of but I can’t find simple, understandable and easy way how to create and change certificate on my raspberry pi.