Collabra Online problem

Hello people,

i have following problem when i try to use Collabra Online with Owncloud X:

Its impossible to open any Document. Can somebody help?

Greetz

Dominik

Hello, Do you have a collabora server ?

No I dont have one, do I need it?

now i tried another installation.
and now this is the new problem :-/

Collabora Online: SSL certificate is not installed.

Please ask your administrator to add ca-chain.cert.pem to the ca-bundle.crt, for example "cat /etc/loolwsd/ca-chain.cert.pem >> /resources/config/ca-bundle.crt" . The exact error message was: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain

Can somebody help?

If you do use the ownCloud appliance - then its all preconfigured: https://www.univention.com/products/univention-app-center/app-catalog/owncloud/
You will otherwise need a proper certificate in the CODE Server from Collabora.

We already use the univention-app. it has to be a problem with the certificate.
What do i have to do in that case?

do you have owncloud 10.0.3 installed?

if yes, you will probably need to execute this on your host system:

cat /etc/univention/ssl/ucsCA/CAcert.pem | \
docker exec -i "$(ucr get appcenter/apps/owncloud/container)" \
bash -c 'cat >> /var/www/owncloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt'

Yes i have 10.0.3.
Thank you, i will try it when my instructor is back on work.

Is it possible to use Collabra Online without the certificate, just a Testinstalation?

No, you need the certificate to access collabora

Do you have problems installing it?

yes, we have installed owncloud and Collabra Online, but there is always a message that some certificate werent found. Or that the host name dosnt fix to the name in the certificate.

Sorry for my bad englisch.

What language are you comfortable in?

For collabora to work with ownCloud it is best to access ownCloud via the FQDN and HTTPS. Do you access it that way?

Im german.
If i write "https://owncloud.domain.de"
then there is a certificate which isnt trust worth.
What is FQDN? where do I have to type it in?

Dann können wir gern auf deutsch schreiben :slight_smile:

Am besten sie öffnen einen neuen privaten Tab/Fenster und fügen eine Ausnahme für die Domain hinzu, dann können sie auf ownCloud mit HTTPS zugreifen. Der Fehler kommt weil es ein eigenes Zertifikat ist, und nicht offiziell erstellt wurde, daher wird ihm nicht vertraut.

FQDN ist fully qualified domain name, das ist das was sie schon eingetipp haben https://owncloud.domain.de

Ich hatte es bereits ausprobiert und eine Ausnahme hinzugefügt, jedoch wurde dennoch die Meldung angezeigt das etwas nicht stimmt mit dem Zertifikat. :-/

können sie die Fehlermeldung hier reinkopieren?

Ich vermute, dass das Zertifikat gespeichert wurde, und es ein zweites mal nicht klappt. Daher das Private Fenster. Können sie es mit einem anderen Browser probieren?

Wir hatten Owncloud über Univention installiert. Nun haben wir alles gelöscht und versuchen es mit einer Neuen Installation. Ich werde es versuchen sobald die Installation fertig ist. Vielen Dank schonmal für die Hilfe.

Okay, je mehr Informationen sie mir geben desto höher ist die Chance, dass ich Ihnen helfen kann :slight_smile:

Installieren sie die ownCloud Appliance erneut oder installieren sie jetzt nur ownCloud?

Ich habe jetzt ownCloud über Univention erneut installiert. Aber es hat jetzt nicht mehr funktioniert.

Was genau hat nicht funktioniert? Wie haben sie es installiert?