Directory “/” not found on (Chrome)

Hello,
I have the same problem described on ticket Directory "/" not found whe i open the ads cloud i see a warning " directory not found / " , the files and folders has missing and are empty.

If i open with the browser Edge everything works well… how fix this ?

Steps to reproduce

1. Log in to owncloud to see my files.

Actual behaviour
No files are shown. Yellow tooltip with “Directory ‘/’ not found” appears.
Randomly, after 2-4 reloading index page or click on the ‘house’ icon, files appear. To the next login OC seems to work correctly.

Other users confirm this “bug”, on browser edge works well.

ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)

Kind Regards,
Filipe Nunes

Maybe try looking into owncloud, php, apache log? Any error there? Or see browser console, any warnings/error thrown there?

Fresh installation on the new server (v. 10.10.0.3), before migration. FF: yellow label → “directory / not found” (trying on two various pcs). After migration, the same behaviour. Even refreshing main page doesn’t help (regression).

Chrome, Internet Explorer, Win app - works correct. Moreover, links to generic catalogues like “Photos” (from Chrome) doesn’t work for FF → yellow label.

Try disabling all 3rd-party apps and retry enabling them one by one. It might be caused by an app.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.