I have used OC9 some time ago and it worked very well. Then migrated to Nextcloud just to check it out, but it did not work at all for some reaon - JS libraries did not load no matter how hard I tried to configure them, their forums were not helpful as well. So I came back to OC, and since version 10 was released in the meantime, I happily installed it afresh to a new, clean database. However, I did encounter several problems and/or bugs.
- I cannot share any files with a public link (as it is described as a new feature of version 10.). The only way I can share is to other server users. Do I have enable public sharing somehow?
- I have quite a lot extra files and invalid hashes. I have spent like an hour deleting extra files and downloading (mostly JS library) files to fix the incorrect hah popup. After that the top yellow popup disappeared but only for a while - just a refresh or two later the files came back, or the scanner foundseveral dozen more extra files. That was a completely fresh install, I have tried twice. Right now I simply disabled the popup via config, as it simplly annoyed me.
- After installing Calendar app from market - it displayed blank screen. Isn't it that apps are confirmed to work with current release to be put into the marketplace?
- Performance seems slightly worse than in 9., I do use MySQL, but no memcaching, etc.; is it my server's fault or simply OCX eats up more resources?
- Cannot install "Contacts" app. Pressing INSTALL does not result in anything happening.
Linux 4.1.2; shared hosting
ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Where did you install ownCloud from:
Official webpage, web UI install
Signing status (ownCloud 9.0 and above):
I have made some edits to template files, but they are only cosmetic - a simple customisation for easier use, it does not interefere anything really
The content of config/config.php: (remove spaces, I had a link amount restriction for the post)
htt ps:/ /gist.github. com/anonymous/1cd1104b7ea09acb558d9da2d920ecd6
List of activated apps:
htt ps:/ /gist.github. com/anonymous/bf4ba958f563757249bb14e323e6307c
Are you using external storage, if yes which one:
Are you using encryption:
Are you using an external user-backend, if yes which one: LDAP/ActiveDirectory/Webdav/...
Windows 10 (most probably very recent build)
Web server error log
no error.log generated anywhere
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)
Content Security Policy: Dyrektywa „frame-src” jest przestarzała. Zamiast niej należy używać dyrektywy „child-src”. (nieznane)
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 1.4.0 jquery-migrate.min.js:1:150
SyntaxError: unterminated regular expression literal bowser.js:32:123
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated jquery-migrate.min.js:4:258
migrateWarn http s://igment. com/chmura/core/vendor/jquery-migrate/jquery-migrate.min.js:4:329
jQuery.fn.live http s://igment. com/chmura/core/vendor/jquery-migrate/jquery-migrate.min.js:46:69
http s://igment. com/chmura/apps/firstrunwizard/js/firstrunwizard.js:2:1
"You are running Vue in development mode.
Make sure to turn on production mode when deploying for production.
See more tips at https://vuejs.org/guide/deployment.html" guests.bundle.js:1:94860
SoundManager V2.97a.20170601 (HTML5-only mode) soundmanager2-jsmin.js:1:10556
SoundManager 2 HTML5 support: mp3 = true, mp4 = true, ogg = true, opus = true, wav = true, flac = true soundmanager2-jsmin.js:1:10556
SoundManager 2: Ready. ✓