Hello ownCloud community,
currently i think it is not clear if ownCloud 10.2.2 has been released. For example i had found the following:
which seems to indicate that version 10.12.2 has been released.
On the other hand i didn’t got any update notification within my ownCloud instance and most prominently the download page on owncloud.com is still referencing version 10.12.1.
To me it looks like there is an ongoing issue with the release process of new ownCloud versions:
- From time to time the update notification for new releases within ownCloud doesn’t show any new update for non-transparent reasons
- New releases are not consistently announced at News - ownCloud Central and Latest news, blog and updates all things ownCloud
- There are inconsistent release dates of versions, for example with version 10.12.1:
- This mentions “today” at 2023-04-18: ownCloud Server 10.12.1 - Minor release with some fixes
- This mentions 2023-04-03: Server Changelog - ownCloud