Problem to access owncloud

Okay, time to start over fresh

But do you think I could then retrieve the backup data?
and most importantly, since in the end I use it as a cloud and with samba, which version of rasbian install? To make a clean installation, which allows me not to consume much space

You can copy all the files in the data folder, so you can import it in your fresh installation.

I would get debian 9 stretch for the new cloud, it's newer and supports php7.

Also for the future, try using the manual upgrade instead of the updater app or the repo update. It's way safer.

I was thinking of installing stretch-lite, so having minimal system ... you say you'd better install debian 9? for backup, as I said I did it a few days ago, copied the date folder and mysql database

Do I get back to this guide to restore the old installation data?
https://doc.owncloud.com/server/10.0/admin_manual/maintenance/restore.html

yep, thats the way. If you have any problems restoring data, please write and I will try to help

I have a question: first install version 9, restore the backup and then update it to 10, right?

Do you have the old config.php in your backup?

Of course, I saved it on the PC that I write about
in may backup i have: data folder, file config.php and database mysql.zip and config directory

I have to reset the old fixed IP, right? (what is written in the config.php file)

Wait, before you do that. do you have an owncloud folder in your owncloud installation?

And can you execute this command in your owncloud folder ( if you have one )

change to your owncloud folder

cd /var/www/owncloud/

and execute this command:

ls -la

At the moment I have not yet installed owncloud, I just installed it
RASPBIAN STRETCH LITE and upgraded
I have to install it first but, back to previous question, what version?

Okay, I asked around and you have to install your original version, restore your files from the backup, and then update with tarballs. I will be back in 1.5 hours.

perfect, start with installation, thank you

last question: I do not have to make the first start of owncloud once the installation is over, right?

No. You have to make sure everything works.

Also. Please install owncloud with the tarballs. Not with the repositories

perfect, I get to work right away

did mysql back it up with phpmyadmin, reinstall it too?