Problem to access owncloud

I think the easiest thing to do at this point is to backup your data, forget the database, install a fresh owncloud 10.0.3 with my scripts and be happy. My scripts won't fail. I use them daily.

Searching for the error you have in your configuration is very difficult for me without hands on.

If I do not, I always keep the backup I have right now, right?

If you do not what? Can you explain?

sorry, I was wrong, I mean I'll always use the backup I used now, since I still can not access my cloud

Use the backup for what?

To retrieve old installation data, I would not want to lose those data!

Yes, you can use your backup to restore the data

and finally :smiley:

Nice :slight_smile:

Does it work?

Yes, it works perfectly, but now during the upgrade for backup ... I have this message:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\UniqueConstraintViolationException: An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO oc_file_locks (key,lock,ttl) SELECT ?,?,? FROMoc_file_locksWHEREkey = ? HAVING COUNT(*) = 0' with params ["files\/ef2805553d8d69d4768cdfe9af223809", -1, 1508453042, "files\/ef2805553d8d69d4768cdfe9af223809"]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

this is the log

Update preparation
Set the log level to debug
Maintenance Mode Enabled
Database schema update
Updated database
[1/28]: Drop old database table: calendar_calendars
[2/28]: Drop old database table: calendar_objects
[3/28]: Drop old database table: calendar_share_calendar
[4/28]: Drop old database table: calendar_share_event
[5/28]: Drop old database table: file_map
[6/28]: Drop old database table: foldersize
[7/28]: Drop old database table: fscache
[8/28]: Drop old database table: gallery_sharing
[9/28]: Drop old database table: locks
[10/28]: Drop old database table: log
[11/28]: Drop old database table: media_albums
[12/28]: Drop old database table: media_artists
[13/28]: Drop old database table: media_sessions
[14/28]: Drop old database table: media_songs
[15/28]: Drop old database table: media_users
[16/28]: Drop old database table: permissions
[17/28]: Drop old database table: pictures_images_cache
[18/28]: Drop old database table: principalgroups
[19/28]: Drop old database table: principals
[20/28]: Drop old database table: queuedtasks
[21/28]: Drop old database table: sharing
[22/28]: Drop old database table: clndr_calendars
[23/28]: Drop old database table: clndr_objects
[24/28]: Drop old database table: clndr_share_event
[25/28]: Drop old database table: clndr_share_calendar
[26/28]: Drop old database table: clndr_repeat
[27/28]: Drop old database table: contacts_addressbooks
[28/28]: Drop old database table: contacts_cards
[28/28]: Drop old database tables
[1/2]: Fix permissions so avatars can be stored again
[1/1]: Fix permissions so avatars can be stored again
[1/3]: Move user avatars outside the homes to the new location
Doctrine \ DBAL \ Exception \ UniqueConstraintViolationException: An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO oc_file_locks (key, lock,ttl) SELECT?,?,? FROMoc_file_locksWHEREkey =? HAVING COUNT (*) = 0 'with params ["files \ / ef2805553d8d69d4768cdfe9af223809", -1, 1508453042, "files \ / ef2805553d8d69d4768cdfe9af223809"]: SQLSTATE [23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry' 0 'for key' '

I think I would be better if you just copy the files in to the data dir and start with an new database.

I guess you could just delete the tables that are causing the errors from your backup. But that would be again - very sketchy.

The oc_file_locks-table is just to handle open files. If you make sure that you don't have any clients connected, you should be save by cleaning this table. For performance reasons, it's better to use redis as a file-locking cache.

And how do I make this mistake?
I leave when updating backups and it does not let me go ...

This is not a mistake, just clean the table

How should i do? from the mysql panel?

log in to the database and clean the table. google is your friend if you don't know how to do it

Now I do some research, I will have to do so, because I'm also accessing the cloud (with the inserted date folder) but with a new config.php file (the old one has the database schema and does not let me see the login page) using the old username and password I do not see the data I entered in the old formatting

I deleted the table but I get this error:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO oc_file_locks (key,lock,ttl) SELECT ?,?,? FROMoc_file_locksWHEREkey = ? HAVING COUNT(*) = 0' with params ["files\/5f6ee1e490e9ca69dd54703bc805cfff", 1, 1508525925, "files\/5f6ee1e490e9ca69dd54703bc805cfff"]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'owncloud.oc_file_locks' doesn't exist

You have your data, right? I mean the files. That you copied from your backup.

Leave the database. Start a new one. We are now on post 158. It starts to feel like professional support at this point. This is not the porpoise of this forum. You need to do some research.

I had previously written that I copied the only folders without db but at boot I did not see my files

Login screen with only config folders and date copied, without DB:

cancellando invece il file config.php:

I repeat that the date folder is that of the old formatting, now i would like to know how to retrieve the data