SOLVED Market don't show up on an OVH shared server

hI

I start a new topic after having found an error due to an old SPIP that I fully erased. cf previous line here Market disappeared

I am on an OVH’s shared system, php is 7.2, mysql v5.6
OVH migrated apache 2.4 long ago. However, php info tells that apache is 2.0 as you can see here : https://www.infoadrets.info/phpinfo.html
I don’t know about prefork and mod_php
I installed oc 10.2.1.4 on an ovh server from scratch. integrity is checked OK for owncloud-10.2.1.tar.bz2
When I click on “market” a white page is displayed.
Is it possible to run owncloud/market on an OVH provider ?

Check that you have a working internet connection there and that you can access to marketplace.owncloud.com from that server

Yes.
Some time ago, I downloaded it and uploaded it in oc’s apps folder.
When I tried to enable it though, I got the message “error : this application can’t be actvated, it make the server unstable”
regards

Either the app is enabled or not, but if it isn’t enabled there is no “market” to click on.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear.

1. oc being installed from scratch, clicking on market button, I get a blank page
  2. I dowloaded market 0.5.0 from internet and uploaded it in oc’s apps folder, market button doesn’t exit anymore.
    I go to “parameter” “application” “activate disable apps”.
    Clicking on “activate” market, I get the message “error : this application can’t be actvated, it make the server unstable”
    regards

Hi
oc’s pre-requisite is Apache 2.4 avec prefork et mod_php.
My shared server OVH does’nt provide these features.
I suppose this is the reason of my problem
Best regards

Hi
I set app.engine=phpcgi within .ovhconfig and market got installed properly
Thanks to everybody

2 Likes