There were problems with the code integrity check. More information

it's ok?

The RequestID from your screen shot starts with IxrgN3

on the file that I downloaded is not present ... but the log file is downloaded from "settings"?

You can set the log level to 0 in the Settings, and try to perform an action where you will have an error, and download the log file then, and look for the error code.

I clicked on a file qualuqnue to receive the error screen posted above and the result is this

Okay, maybe you can try this

I installed the two php 7 packages and continue to find the same error ...

mailtemplate.php#155"}
{"reqId":"3tyARYI8wfYOaMp7ngQD","level":3,"time":"2017-12-05T17:55:50+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.1.35","user":"nemo","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/avatar\/nemo\/64","message":"file_get_contents(\/mnt\/data\/avatars\/e5\/87\/f6146ebfbdefdc028c591643f220\/avatar.64.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Storage\/Local.php#213"}

Okay, that's a different error than you posted above.

That's progress :slight_smile:

Do you have the firewall app enabled?

theoretically not, if you tell me where I should check you I say with certainty ... however yesterday I managed to configure all the items that were in red on the page "settings" (https, memcache etc. etc.) the only one I have not yet configured is the cron entry

Hm, I just checked. The firewall app is an enterprise feature, so it can be the cause of the problem you are having.

should I disable it? and how?

No, I suppose you use the community edition, so you don't have that feature, so it can't cause any problems if it's not there.

10.0.3 stable is the version

I have noticed something, the IP in your browser is .24 but the error is telling you that under .29 it has not found ownCloud. Did you change something on your web Server configuration?

Try typing your servers IP in your browser and see if the apache2 start
page comes up

if I type only the ip, then without / owncloud, it redirects me directly to the owncloud login page
trying to change ip does not load the apache page

Try this:
https://www.dotkernel.com/php-troubleshooting/where-is-the-intl-php-extension-problem-solved/

and if it don't help please set the log level to 0, in the settings in the web ui, provoke a few errors by clicking on pictures, and send the log file.

It's very difficult to solve the issue without it.

{"reqId":"jqORD7OmokvFKWfkps4E","level":3,"time":"2017-12-06T10:18:14+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.1.37","user":"nemo","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/avatar\/nemo\/64","message":"file_get_contents(\/mnt\/data\/avatars\/e5\/87\/f6146ebfbdefdc028c591643f220\/avatar.64.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Storage\/Local.php#213"}

Can you try addit this to your config.php

'enable_avatars' => false,

nothing...

{"reqId":"jqORD7OmokvFKWfkps4E","level":3,"time":"2017-12-06T10:18:14+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.1.37","user":"nemo","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/avatar\/nemo\/64","message":"file_get_contents(\/mnt\/data\/avatars\/e5\/87\/f6146ebfbdefdc028c591643f220\/avatar.64.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Storage\/Local.php#213"}

Have you restarted your web server after adding the code to the config.php?

can you post your config.php here with the sensitive data redacted?