I upgraded from owncloud 8 to 9 on a centos 7.2 system with php5 and postgres. Owncloud is working for files but the contacts/calendar apps are broken and not installed. App store does not work and I’m getting a lot of curl error messages.
I’m thinking I wipe out my install and restore the files from backup.
How would I do this? My thought was:
- backup everything (done this)
- wipe out the files and distro
- wipe out the postgres database via drop tables
- re-install the owncloud
- re-run the installer, re-configure, add ldap users
- restore user files
- users can restore their contacts via their devices
Will this work?
Did I miss any steps?
How can I restore the files? Can I drop the replacements into the user directories? What occ command would I run to let owncloud know that the files are now there?
(I can’t go to owncloud 10 due to php 5 being the only supported php on the centos 7.2 system.)