- Only newly clicked photos by camera is uploaded to the cloud,
- Even the older photos which was there n the camera folder should be uploaded.
Steps to reproduce
- In android app, turn auto photo upload to “On”.
- Set the correct folder path where camera clicked photos are stored.
- Click a new photo by the phone’s camera.
- Only the newly clicked photo is uploaded to the cloud path.
Can this problem be reproduced with the official owncloud server?
(url: https://demo.owncloud.org, user: test, password: test)
Device model: Samsung Galaxy s8
Stock or customized system: Stock
ownCloud app version: 2.8.0
ownCloud server version: 10.0.8
Web server error log
Insert your webserver log here
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)
Insert your ownCloud log here