- Why should i create a new thread for each question / problem instead of posting them in one single thread?
- Why i’m getting the advise to not ask a new question in a thread where my previously asked question was answered?
You’re advised to create a new thread for each problem for some simple reasons. It avoids:
- confusion and very long threads which no one can follow anymore
- that people posting a “i have the same problem” where it is often not clear to which of the multiple problems the user is referring to
- that the search engine is showing results for an issue where the topic title doesn’t match the issue itself. This also often leads to confusion.
Thanks for following this advise.